- Table View
- List View
The third edition of this classic text again provides practical, comprehensive coverage of the anatomical and physiological basis for intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring. Written by a leading authority in the field, Dr. Aage Moller has updated this important title to again offer all the leading-edge knowledge needed to perform electrophysiological recordings in the operating room, to interpret the results, and to present the results to the surgeon. The field known as "intraoperative monitoring" has expanded rapidly to cover other uses of neurophysiology and electrophysiologic recordings during surgical operations that affect the brain, spinal cord, and other parts of the nervous system. These new areas are covered in this new edition. To better represent the content of the book and the field as it now stands, many of the chapters have been revised and new material has been added. While the general organization of the book is maintained, chapters such as monitoring of motor systems have been revised and extended with new material, including more detailed description of the anatomy and physiology of motor systems and new information about intraoperative monitoring.
Groundbreaking, comprehensive, and developed by a panel of leading international experts in the field, Textbook of Tinnitus provides a multidisciplinary overview of the diagnosis and management of this widespread and troubling disorder. Importantly, the book emphasizes that tinnitus is not one disease but a group of rather diverse disorders with different pathophysiology, different causes and, consequently, different treatments. This comprehensive title is written for clinicians and researchers by clinicians and researchers who are active in the field. It is logically organized in six sections and will be of interest to otolaryngologists, neurologists, psychiatrists, neurosurgeons, primary care clinicians, audiologists and psychologists. Textbook of Tinnitus describes both the theoretical background of the different forms of tinnitus and it provides detailed knowledge of the state-of-the-art of its treatment. Because of its organization and its extensive subject index, Textbook of Tinnitus can also serve as a reference for clinicians who do not treat tinnitus patients routinely.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.