- Table View
- List View
Can Danny program Miniac, a miniature automatic computer, to do his homework for him? His attempts seem to be going well until an old enemy, Snitcher, tries his hand at sabotage.
To the Rescue! Are there enemy spies following Professor Bullfinch? Is he working on a secret government invention? Danny and his friends, Joe and Irene, decide they must warn the Professor of possible danger. They track him down to an old barn, where he's hidden his workshop. Once inside all they find is a weird and fascinating machine. Danny tries out one of two levers-but he isn't prepared for what happens next! He and his friends are trapped inside the machine and shrinking fast....
Danny Dunn, Professor Bullfinch's headstrong young sidekick, is at it again. Trapped in the Professor's submersible research vessel at the bottom of the sea, time is running out!
Teenage novel about Danny and his friends going back in time to 1763 where they meet Ben Franklin! Their time machine breaks down. Will they be stranded in the past forever?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.