- Table View
- List View
Cell Therapy: cGMP Facilities and Manufacturing is the source for a complete discussion of facility design and operation with practical approaches to a variety of day-to-day activities, such as staff training and competency, cleaning procedures, and environmental monitoring. This in-depth book also includes detailed reviews of quality, the framework of regulations, and professional standards. It meets a previously unmet need for a thorough facility-focused resource, Cell Therapy: cGMP Facilities and Manufacturing will be an important addition to the cell therapy professional's library. Additional topics in Cell Therapy: cGMP Facilities and Manufacturing...Standard operating procedures - Supply management - Facility equipment - Product manufacturing, review, release and administration - Facility master file.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.