- Table View
- List View
Grace's star is on the rise with a new TV series, but then the director asks her to lose fifteen pounds. When she goes public with her struggles with weight, she suddenly develops a huge fan club of people who are happy to see a curvy actress speak up, and she becomes a flashpoint in society's ongoing conversation about what's beautiful and what Hollywood's responsibility is to portray women of all shapes and sizes.Meanwhile, Jack is voted the Sexiest Man Alive and becomes a little too enamored with the star lifestyle. But while he can have anything he wants, he can't have the one thing he really needs: a public relationship with Grace, which his manager says will hurt his career. When Jack begins to spiral downward into parties, booze, and Hollywood brat behavior, it's time for Grace to set him straight--and maybe dare to walk the red carpet together, hand in hand.
The sexy follow-up to Unidentified Redhead, this eBook from USA TODAY bestselling author Alice Clayton is a magical mix of humor and heat--so cuddle up under the sheets; Grace and Jack are at it again! As their careers catch fire, Grace and Jack--everyone's favorite couple--find themselves on opposite coasts. Grace has landed in New York City, where she loves being onstage again, playing a fabulous character in a musical written by her old college flame, Michael. Their rekindled friendship makes exploring the city that much more fun. And it is just friendship, right? Meanwhile, in L.A., Jack can scarcely keep up with the throngs of women who track him everywhere he goes, the endless press appearances, and the ridiculous rules his manager, Holly, keeps laying down for him--all part of the buildup to the release of Time, his steamy new film. Thank goodness for phone sex. But even when their schedules allow them to connect, Grace and Jack must keep their relationship off the radar and away from paparazzi cameras. Sure, the sex is sensational--but can they survive the swirling rumors, the demands of their chosen professions, and Grace's internal battles?
Now available in eBook, USA TODAY bestselling author Alice Clayton's debut novel is a playful and erotic romance between an aspiring actress and Hollywood's hottest new leading man.When Grace Sheridan returns to Los Angeles to become a working actress, it's a second shot at a life-long dream. With some help from her best-friend agent, will that dream become a reality--or at thirty-three, has Grace missed her chance at the big time? And when an unexpected sizzling romance with Jack Hamilton, the entertainment industry's newest "it" boy, threatens to shine an uncomfortable spotlight on her life, how will that affect her career...and his? Funny, borderline neurotic Grace is perfect in her imperfections, and the sexual chemistry between her and charming yet blissfully unaware Jack is off the charts. With laugh-out-loud dialogue and a super-steamy romance that will get your heart racing, sneaking around in L.A. and dodging the paparazzi has never been so fun.
A bestselling hot, hilarious eBook by USA TODAY indie author Alice Clayton, the freshest voice to hit publishing in years. "An instant classic...highly recommended!" (New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Jennifer Probst).Caroline Reynolds has a fantastic new apartment in San Francisco, a Kitchen Aid mixer to die for, and no O (and we're not talking Oprah here, folks). She has a flourishing design career, an office overlooking the bay, a killer zucchini bread recipe, and no O. She has Clive (the best cat ever), great friends, a great rack, and no O. Adding insult to O-less, she also has an oversexed neighbor with the loudest late-night wallbanging she's ever heard. Every moan, spank, and--was that a meow?--punctuates the fact that not only is she losing sleep, she still has--yep, you guessed it--no O. Enter Simon Parker. When the wallbanging threatens to literally bounce her out of bed, Caroline, clad in sexual frustration and a pink baby-doll nightie, confronts her heard-but-never-seen neighbor. Their late-night hallway encounter has...well...mixed results. Because with walls this thin, the tension's gonna be thick. A delicious mix of silly and steamy, this is an irresistible tale of exasperation at first sight.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.