- Table View
- List View
Custom edition of Prentice Hall Mathematics: Algebra 1 by Allan E. Bellman, Sadie Chavis Bragg, Randall I. Charles, Basia Hall, William G. Handlin, Sr., and Dan Kennedy.
Math textbook for New York students.
Algebra textbook for California students.
The key to success in mathematics is the ability to use mathematics skills in the real world and this book shows you how to go about that.
Prentice Hall Algebra 1 has many features built into the daily lessons that will help students learn the important skills and concepts they will need to be successful in their classes.
This textbook of Mathematics Algebra 1 is designed to meet the needs of students and teachers of Texas.
There are many features built into the daily lessons of this Prentice Hall Algebra 2 that will help you learn the important skills and concepts you will need to be successful in this course.
This textbook on Algebra 2 contains Tools of Algebra, Functions, Equations, and Graphs, Linear Systems, Matrices, Quadratic Equations and Functions, Polynomials and Polynomial Functions, Radical Functions and Rational Exponents, Exponential and Logarithmic Functions, Rational Functions, Quadratic Relations and Conic Sections, Sequences and Series, Probability and Statistics, Periodic Functions and Trigonometry, Trigonometric Identities and Equations, etc.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.