- Table View
- List View
un niño está triste porque no tiene mamá. Cuando va en busca de una mamá, encuentra amigos y aventuras.
This is a rhyming picture book for young children. The characters are familiar from nursery rhymes and other children's books. (Examples: Jack and Jill and The Three Bears.) A charming book. This file should make a fine embossed braille copy.
It all begins when David's family takes in a stray kitten. At least that's what the creature appears to be. But David and his faithful dog, Billy, immediately sense something terribly amiss. Then indeed "something crazy--impossible--horrific" happens. . . .From the Hardcover edition.
Every night when she goes up to her room, a plucky little girl named Dinah Price discovers a stranger or strangers settled comfortably in her bed. She has to contend with three bears, a wicked witch, Simple Simon, Puss in Boots, a giant, and a big bad wolf. She deals with each of these intruders with remarkable calm and delightful creativity. The English setting is evident in Dinah's unflappable approach to extraordinary circumstances; she is bound and determined to persuade her visitors to leave so she can get to sleep. This is a hilarious book for young readers which parents and teachers will enjoy reading aloud.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.