- Table View
- List View
If everyone wants to say I'm trippin', well, that's their problem. . . If you saw my boo Sincere, you'd totally understand why I've dropped everything--even my besties--to be with him 24/7. After all, what girl wouldn't do whatever it takes to show her first-ever boyfriend she's all he could ever want? I know I'm a prize, but relationships are tough enough when you're just a high school senior, so I've really had to up my game to keep a college freshman like Sincere interested. And if that means hacking his cell and following him everywhere, I'm down. Because I just know what we have is for always. And I'm going to prove it, no matter how far I have to go. . . Hot and poppin' with drama and life lessons. The world of teen lit has never seen anything like this before!--Ni-Ni SimoneAmir Abrams is a regular dude with a dream. Born in Brooklyn, Amir has a thing for fresh kicks, fly whips, and all things Polo. For Amir, writing teen fiction was never something he imagined himself doing until he started working with Ni-Ni Simone on Hollywood High. Now, he's amped about the endless possibilities. Amir hopes to be an inspiration to others and is determined to make a difference in the lives of teens everywhere.
The rules are simple: Play or get played. And never, ever, catch feelings. That's the motto 17-year-old heartthrob Antonio Lopez lives by. Since his mother walked out, Antonio's father has taught him everything he needs to know about women: they can't be trusted, and a real man has more than one. So once Antonio gets what he wants from a girl, he moves on. But McPherson High's hot new beauty is turning out to be Antonio's first real challenge. Miesha Wilson has a motto of her own: The thrill of the chase is not getting caught. Game knows game, and Miesha is so not interested. She's dumped her share of playboys and she's determined to stay clear of the likes of Antonio Lopez--until his crazy jealous ex aggravates her. But when she decides to play some games of her own, Miesha and Antonio find themselves wondering if love is real after all. . . . "Hot and poppin' with drama and life lessons. The world of teen lit has never seen anything like this before!" --Ni-Ni Simone, author of No Boyz Allowed, on Crazy Love
Four wealthy and glamorous California teens deal with boyfriend troubles, parent drama, addiction, and more.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.