- Table View
- List View
Amy Butler's Blossom magazine is a biannual collection of everything that inspires her: page after page of photographs from her travels to spiritual locales such as Morocco and Sedona; meditative articles from like-minded designers, artists, and life coaches; the signature designs and textiles that she creates from these inspirations; plus her ongoing exploration of positive and joyful living. Now available in print for the first time, this irresistible look-book compiles the first two issues of the magazine. Brimming with photographs, fashion, art, patterns, and written pieces that reflect Amy's unique philosophy of life and style, Blossom will capture the imagination of anyone in search of beauty and meaning.
Celebrated designer Amy Butler brings her fresh, modern style to the timeless craft of sewing. In this lavishly illustrated collection of patterns, she presents more than 25 charming projects ranging from cushy floor cushions to smart aprons to stylish handbags. Lush photographs inspire, while how-to illustrations and straightforward text (minus the confusing sewing lingo) make it a cinch to achieve beautifully finished projects. In addition, Amy offers thoughtful tips on finding and treating new or vintage fabrics, an easy-to-navigate techniques section, and a glossary and resource guide at back. Whether it's chic placemats and napkins for the kitchen, a luxurious kimono-style robe for the bath, or handy organizer baskets for the home office Amy Butler's In Stitches makes it easy to create beautiful accessories for every room and every mood.
In this lavishly illustrated collection, designer Amy Butler presents 20 charming, contemporary projects for the nursery and beyond. There's a snuggly wrap blanket, imaginative plush toys, bright diaper bags, handy travel bibs, and much more. Beautiful photos inspire, while illustrations and simple instructions explain the techniques. Amy also shares tips on choosing baby-friendly fabrics and includes a comprehensive techniques section, glossary, and resource guide. With her eye for detail and her signature fine craftsmanship, Amy has created a delightful offering of handcrafted keepsakes sure to be cherished by generations to come.
Now in ebook for the first time ever!Celebrated designer Amy Butler's most coveted products are her handbag sewing patterns. In Style Stitches, Butler presents an array of new bag designs for her fans across the globe. The ebook offers 12 basic patterns with enough variations to achieve 26 unique looks. Ranging from chic clutches and delicate wristlets to pretty hobo bags and handy coin purses, with instructions for altering dimensions, straps, and embellishments to get the desired look, each project incorporates Butler's fresh, modern style and attention to detail. This very special ebook includes illustrated step-by-step directions, a comprehensive techniques section, and instructions for how to print the patterns themselves, making an essential and fashionable addition to every sewer's digital library.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.