- Table View
- List View
Worry Bear loves hugs--getting them and giving them! This sweet board book, starring Worry Bear, Julius Jr., Clancy, Ping, and Sheree from the hit Nick Jr. show Julius Jr. is perfect for boys and girls ages 2 to 5. And it makes a great Valentine's Day gift!
Buddy and his Pteranodon siblings from the hit PBS KIDS show Dinosaur Train are featured in this Little Golden Book hardcover treasury. Boys and girls ages 2-5 will love reading three stories--Triceratops for Lunch; Hooting, Tooting Dinosaurs; and The Spiky Stegosaurus.
Buddy, Mr. Conductor, and the other Dinosaur Train characters from the hit PBS KIDS animated series introduce dinosaurs from Apatosaurus to Zigongosaurus! Young paleontologists-in-training (ages 3 - 6) will love learning cool facts about 26 amazing dinosaurs--one for each letter of the alphabet.
Kids ages 3-6 love watching Jim Henson's Dinosaur Train on PBS KIDS--and they love reading about their favorite dinosaurs Buddy, Shiny, Tiny, and Don. This Little Golden Book retells the episode in which the Pteranodon family goes to a concert performed by Corythosaurus. These cool dinosaurs have a crest on their head that helps them communicate--and make music!
What do you do when you want to play superheroes but your friends want to play pirates? You play both, of course! Boys and girls ages 2 to 5 will love this retelling of an episode of Julius Jr., the hit Nick Jr. preschool series based on the creative spirit and lovable characters of Paul Frank.
Kids ages 2-5 love watching the hit series Dinosaur Train on PBS KIDS--and they love reading about their favorite dinosaurs! This Little Golden Book retells an episode in which Buddy and Tiny spend the day with Morris Stegosaurus and find out all about his cool, spiky tail.From the Hardcover edition.
The Pteranodon family celebrates the beginning of winter with a trip to the North Pole! Children ages 2-5 will love this Little Golden Book that retells an episode of the PBS Kids show Dinosaur Train in which Buddy the T. rex and his siblings get to see the amazing Aurora Borealis!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.