Revolutionize, Revitalize and Rev Your Résumé: Create Your Accomplishments Portfolio and Land Your Dream Jobby Andrea Sittig-Rolf
Revolutionize, Revitalize and Rev Your Résumé is a compelling collection of strategic résumé building and interview scheduling techniques that have proven effective at empowering job seekers to shine and rise above other applicants when applying for the ever elusive dream job.
The Seven Keys to Effective Business-to-Business Appointment Setting is a unique compilation of tactical appointment setting techniques that have been proven effective for sales professionals in the business-to-business sales industry. Time and time again these techniques have helped thousands of salespeople schedule appointments with qualified prospects leading to millions of dollars in sales. Over her sixteen year career, Andrea Sittig-Rolf has recruited, led, and trained business-to-business sales teams to sell millions of dollars worth of products and services. Her first book, Business-to-Business Prospecting: Innovative Techniques to Get Your Foot In the Door with Any Prospect, detailed actionable ideas to help salespeople start the selling process with new prospects. In her second book Andrea Sittig-Rolf explains:1) Successful methods to prepare for scheduling qualified appointments; 2) Leveraging voicemail and e-mail as powerful appointment setting tools; 3) The ?Aha!? Formula and its use in overcoming common objections; 4) The metrics of sales, and doing the numbers for consistent sales results. About the Author:Andrea Sittig-Rolf is a sales trainer, public speaker, sales strategist, and founder of Sittig Incorporated. She is also the creator of The Blitz Experience?, an activity-based learning and development program that helps salespeople become more effective when scheduling appointments with qualified prospects over the phone. By practicing these appointment setting techniques the day of the training, salespeople gain a pipeline full of new opportunities at the end of the day! She has held a variety of sales and sales management positions throughout her career. For the past sixteen years she has worked with numerous organizations and sales professionals, helping them develop and practice the skills and strategies necessary to succeed in today?s highly competitive sales game. Visit her website at www. sittiginc. com.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.