- Table View
- List View
'My Lord, O King, according to thy saying, I am thine, and all that I have.'Words of absolute surrender with which every child of God ought to yield himself to his Father. If our hearts are willing for that, there is no end to what God will do for us, and to the blessing God will bestow.'How many times have you left a prayer meeting or revival service determined to dedicate every area of your life to God, only to feel frustrated and defeated a few days later? We all want to be absolutely surrendered to God, and yet we hardly dare utter the words. We don't exactly know how.Andrew Murray clearly and simply explains full surrender to God and shows the way to a victorious life in Him.
Daily devotional to help make the most of our quiet time with God.
Examination of the power of the blood of Christ in the believer's life.
In his time, Andrew Murray was alarmed by how few believers lived wholeheartedly for God and truly displayed to the world the abundant life promised by Jesus Christ. More than a century later, Christians are still living powerless, impoverished spiritual lives, and a media-savvy world dismisses the church as irrelevant. One of the most powerful voices of the nineteenth century, Murray speaks to today's church from across the years, exhorting us to begin each day by seeking the living God, giving Him time every morning to reveal Himself anew. For this stunning new devotional, contemporary bestselling author Bruce Wilkinson presents 365 gems from the treasury of writings by Andrew Murray. Wilkinson introduces each month's readings with an overview of the thematic approach for the coming devotions. Each month features the very best of Murray's work centering on a different aspect of cultivating a deeper and richer spiritual life.Revive Your Spirit!Does the abundant Christian life you're "supposed" to have feel more like a chore than reality? Impoverished and stale, is your spirit crying out for recharging? One of the most powerful voices of the last two hundred years, Andrew Murray wrote extensively about this age-old struggle. This treasury of 365 gems of biblical wisdom is presented here in contemporary English by bestselling author Bruce Wilkinson. Each day will lead you deeper into God's presence. Your spirit is yearning for it. Don't delay. Let these timeless secrets of a more meaningful spiritual life invigorate your soul.From the Hardcover edition.odern English for the first time in the United States, these precious daily devotions of Andrew Murray, the well-known and revered nineteenth-century South African pastor, will invigorate your soul and take your spiritual journey to new heights. An incredible man of God, Murray longed for every Christian to experience a more intimate relationship with the Lord. "The more time you spend in God's presence, making His thoughts and will your own, the stronger your faith will grow that God will use your prayers in the carrying out of His plan of redemption." --Andrew Murray Story Behind the BookHaving just moved to Johannesburg, South Africa, in the summer of 2002, Bruce Wilkinson sought a new devotional book to read. He rediscovered the collective works of South African pastor and teacher Andrew Murray. This year represents the 175th anniversary of his birth, and what better way to honor a true man of God than by introducing a new generation to the lessons learned on his incredible journey with Christ?From the Hardcover edition.
An exploration of the life and death of Jesus, a discussion of humility as the distinguishing feature of the discipleship of Jesus Christ, and teaching on how to die to self and live for Christ
Is your walk with God stale? Are the same old things just not working as you seek intimacy and God's power for you life? In this classic text by faith-great Andrew Murray, you will find refreshment for your spiritual journey and learn that humble dependence on God is the basis of all genuine blessing. In Humility, you will learn to model your life after Jesus' life, find joy in service, and add power to your witnessing. Bring your focus back to God and walk in His will as never before!
In 31 short, readable chapters, the Christian is led through a study of prayer which is designed to develop, strengthen, and maintain a rich prayer life. The book also includes a chapter about the life and work of George Muller, a well-known 19th century preacher.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.