- Table View
- List View
Author of the best-selling Green Witchcraft series presents a guide to understanding the mechanics of natural energies and how to use them in magical practices. Chapters on spell creating and casting; correspondences; preparation for spellwork; manipulating magical energy; purpose and method of magical work; inner magic; components of spell crafting; and magical practice.
Learn the basics of Witchcraft from a third-generation Witch raised in a family tradition. Positive, practical, and easy to use, Green Witchcraft brings together the best of both modern Wicca and the author's family heritage of herb craft and folk magic. Green Witchcraft explores the fundamentals of the Wiccan religion, providing magical training for the independent thinker. Step-by-step instructions on a wide variety of magical techniques as well as basic rules of conduct make this the ideal book to get you started. Green rituals for self-initiation, rites of passage, seasonal celebrations and activities provide an excellent foundation for your own magical tradition. Discover the fine art of spell-casting, the magical uses of herbs, divination with the tarot and more. Explore the Sabbats, Esbats, and other rituals attuned to the cycles of nature and the universal powers. Find out for yourself what this organic approach to Witchcraft is all about.
Are You a Natural Witch? Green Witchcraft is at the core of earth magic, the Witchcraft of the Natural Witch, the Kitchen Witch, and the Cottage Witch. It is herbal, attuned to nature, and the foundation upon which any Craft tradition may be built. In this manual, Hereditary Witch Ann Moura presents the Craft as a course of instruction, with eight magical classes that correspond to the eight Sabbats. This companion handbook to Green Witchcraft and Green Witchcraft II can also be used alone as an exploration of the Green path. Cultivate your knowledge of earth magic with the following lessons: -- Introduction to the Craft, Basic Equipment, Altars-- Casting a Learning Circle, Meditation, and Technique-- Divination with the Celtic Ogham-- Consecration of a Statue, Divine Couples, Holy Days-- Divinations: Crystal Ball Scrying, Black Mirror Gazing-- Casting and Creating Spells, Herb Craft, Candle Magic-- Green Rules of Conduct, Circle Casting-- Stones and Crystals, Elixir Preparations. Return to your roots and grow wise in the ways of Green magic with Green Witchcraft III, The Manual.
A personal book of shadows with rituals, terminology, songs, celebrations, recipes, etc.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.