<p>With this digital <b>Early Release</b> edition of <i>Practical Computer Vision with SimpleCV</i>, you get the entire book bundle in its earliest form – the author's raw and unedited content – so you can take advantage of this content long before the book's official release. You'll also receive updates when significant changes are made, as well as the final ebook version.<br/><br/>\nSimpleCV is a cross platform (Windows, Macintosh, Linux) framework in Python that makes writing computer vision applications quick and easy. This book takes you through real world examples and applications using SimpleCV so that anyone, even with zero knowledge of computer vision, can use to create their own vision application in a few minutes with a webcam and PC. SimpleCV has its own integrated shell (command line) and code editor so you can rapidly test new techniques, load and run examples, view documentation, etc. The library also works with webcams, cell phones, the Xbox Kinect, and TI's Beagle Board and Panda Board. There are 1-click installers for every platform, so you can be up and running any of the examples included in this book in a few minutes.</p>
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.