- Table View
- List View
Cast With Confidence! Are you intrigued by the look of dimensional paper but you're not sure where to begin? Unlock the mystery of this centuries old art form with the most comprehensive book available! This guide takes you from the very basics of paper casting to choosing the best pulp, molds, and release agents for your needs, so you'll be creating your own stunning paper-cast pieces in no time. This Essential Resource Includes Simple instructions for making pulp, adding botanicals, enhancing your creations with glitter and paint, and making molds from everyday items like rubber stamps and brass plaques A dozen unique projects you'll be proud to display Clear step-by-step photographs and easy-to-follow instructions Inspirational examples of paper-cast artwork, from scrapbook pages and greeting cards to bowls and framed calligraphy
The Fun and Easy Way to Make Beautiful Paper Step-by-step illustrated instructions for basic papermaking Methods to make handmade paper safe for scrapbooking 27 art and decorative techniques for endless variations Adding botanicals and other nonpaper ingredients If you set out to find the best papermaking teacher in the world, your search would lean to Arnold Grummer. Not only is his knowledge of the subject all-encompassing, but his methods are so simple and easy that he truly makes the process fun. And the results will amaze you - so many varieties of beautiful sheets of paper, so many ingenious ways to change the effect. Whether you use your paper for fun party invitations, elegant wedding invitations, personal greeting cards, or as framed art, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you created it yourself. A champion of our planet, Arnold believes that "waste paper is not waste fiber" and shows how to recycle any and all types of paper. Unlimited resources are available in your office waste basket, without spending a penny on materials. Water and fiber blended to pulp, colored with inks and dyes already in the paper, produce stunning new sheets that are truly "art" in every sense of the word.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.