- Table View
- List View
Diversity in Coaching explores the impact and implication of difference in coaching. The book looks at how coaches can respond to issues of gender, generational, cultural, national and racial difference. Understanding how diversity impacts upon coaching is a crucial element to coaching effectively in today's diverse society and can give coaches the edge when responding to their coachees need. Written by an international team of coaching professionals, the book provides guidance on understanding diversity and how coaches can adapt coaching styles and techniques to meet individual needs, local demands and cultural preferences.It explores the impact and implication of difference in coaching, providing practical information to help coaches respond effectively to issues of diversity.
This revised edition of the highly-respected Leadership Coaching will enhance and extend your coaching practice. It draws on evidence-based thinking and the writing of some of the world's top leadership thinkers and coaching practitioners to present a start-of-the-art coverage of leadership models and how to use them effectively to benefit your coaching relationships. Leaders face many challenges, and this book will challenge you to adapt your coaching approach to suit your clients' needs. Its coverage ranges from newer topics such as strengths focused leadership and conversational leadership to more tried-and-tested frameworks such as Porter's strategy model and Goleman's model of leadership styles. It also has a deliberately international flavour, incorporating non-Western perspectives from Asia and Africa and considering multinational topics like coaching global boards.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.