- Table View
- List View
It's time to dim all the lights and let your favorite Naiad authors show you their best moves - both on and off the dance floor! ... the incomparable Penny Hayes captures the hopes and fears of young love in her torching "A Little Time" . . . Pat Welch reveals how to survive a nasty breakup with the help of some "Pavane". . . former rivals learn some hot new steps in Karin Kallmaker's passionate "Pas de Trois" . . . Barbara Johnson's high school cheerleader cartwheels across gender lines with her leather-clad "Shadow Dancer". . . and Diane Salvatore revisits with the heroines of her critically acclaimed best-seller, Benediction. In this extraordinary all-new collection, Naiad's best - including Jackie Calhoun, Claire McNab, Laura DeHart Young. Elisabeth Nonas, Tracey Richardson, and Catherine Ennis - will fill your dance card with their most romantic, most erotic stories ever. Find out what happens when . . . ... a non-dancer answers a dancer's personal ad ... ... a workaholic executive decides to give the nighttime security guard an after-hours dance lesson . . . ... a therapist and her attractive new patient get all shook up in an earthquake . . . ... a woman in town for a reunion dance ends up in the back seat of a squad care with a uniformed policewoman . . . ... an ultra rich femme seduces an activist butch in "The Tennessee Waltz."
Short erotic lesbian stories.
A comprehensive listing of books by or about lesbians, prior to 1981. It includes some seven thousand titles, with annotations and a rating system to help the reader determine a book's significance.
Joyce is eighteen, a freshman at a fashionable school for girls; suddenly all that matters to her is a woman twice her age. This beautifully written pulp novel first appeared in 1957 and is widely considered a milestone for its openly lesbian, feminist content. Includes an introduction by Barbara Grier, co-founder of the legendary lesbian publisher Naiad Press.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.