- Table View
- List View
Welcome to the glamorous Reel New York Awards, where the "A" list rules and passion and egos collide! If the Blahniks fit, wear them! Who is the mystery woman on the arm of megastar Jack Wyatt? The tabloids are wild and so is Jack, desperate to find his Cinderella blind date -- a single mother of two turned star of her own romantic adventure. Take the bartender's advice Jenna Graham is helping actor Conrad Carr reconnect with his art and his life, while she mixes drinks and waits for her big break. She just hopes it's her career, not her heart! They made beautiful pictures together Screenwriters Lindsay Kenyon and Gavin Harvey lived, loved and lost in the Hollywood fast lane. But when they get the chance to collaborate again, will the credits roll on a love story . . . or an epic disaster?
Dakota didn't claim to understand men. But she did know that Patrick was stubborn and angry and that he refused to let anyone, including his young daughter, get close. No woman had ever challenged Patrick so brazenly, and no little girl had ever seemed so in need of a family. Now only time would tell if their destiny lay with each other.
Two strong, proud women with a lifetime of mistakes between them face off in a sinfully seductive world where beauty isn't enough to mask some of life's ugliest truths. But when Lili and Corey are caught off guard by the unexpected threat of a common enemy, they discover that some battles aren't worth fighting--and some battles must be won.
He was tall, dark...and naked!Samantha Wilde had never seen a man who could make her swoon-until she saw her pilot out of uniform. One look at the guy and she didn't see the storm clouds brewing; by then they'd crash-landed into a romantic, lush field-and she was in his arms.Only after she knew every inch of his body did she learn he was Duncan Stewart, the man she'd sought to save her family business. Too bad Duncan was the sexiest man she'd ever seen; she vowed she'd never see him again.... But then, three months and three minutes later, she looked at her home pregnancy test and saw that undeniable, unmistakable blue dot....
A Woman With a PurposeMartina Wilde had once known passion. For one night ten years ago in the impulsive arms of dangerous Trask Benedict. But their white-hot passion turned to ash when he disappeared. That's why when forced by her father to marry or lose her Texas fortune, she chose a safe-and boring-fiancé. For Marty, there was only one man's touch she craved....A Man With a Mission...Trask Benedict was back from the dead. In the past ten years he'd gone from bad boy to wanted man-with the scars to prove it. Danger nipping at his heels, he had nowhere to turn for help, except to Martina's father. But first he had to get past Marty herself-the woman who was now engaged to the wrong man!
THE YEAR IS 1943 On the home front of the American Dream Like so many American women during WWII, Catherine Wilson was waiting for her fiancé's return from the Pacific and dreaming of married life. Then her father enlists, too, and it's left to Catherine to manage his factory - devoting every waking hour to the hardest work of her life. When Catherine first meets Johnny Danza at the Stage Door Canteen, he's just another GI heading overseas. But when her fiancé is killed, Johnny's V-Mail becomes a lifeline, and soon their letters blossom into more than friendship. But it's only when a wounded Johnny arrives unexpectedly at Catherine's door, that true healing...and true love...can begin.
Swept back through time, former lovers Emilie Cross and Zane Rutledge land in the midst of the American Revolution. But soon Emilie finds herself caught between the man of her own time whom she once loved and a man of the past who could give her the home she's always longed for.
Three "USA Today" bestselling authors present four new, captivating novels in the Century of American Dreams series that celebrate the hopes and dreams of changing relationships in America over the 20th century. Reissue.
The world Andrew McVie had known since birth no longer seemed familiar. This was the reason he'd been drawn to this place, at this moment in time. Moments ago his future had seemed as bleak as the skies overhead. Now, in the blink of an eye, he found himself filled with hope for the first time in years. His life here was over and his new life in the future was about to begin. . . . Beautiful, wealthy Shannon Whitney has survived the heartache of a broken marriage. Though she longs for a brave, honorable man, Shannon doubts such a man exists . . . but then she meets Andrew McVie.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.