Grover and Elmo teach toddlers and their parents all about getting a good night's sleep. In the guise of the Sleepytime Monster, Grover appears in Elmo's dream, and the two then "visit" all over Sesame Street, hoping to sprinkle Sleepy Dust to help their friends fall asleep. But, alas, no one is ready for bed! Meanwhile, Grover dispenses Sleep Facts and Tips, gently telling readers why it's important to get enough sleep and how to make bedtime easy and pleasant. And since bedtime is such an important and often difficult time for parents and children, this book will help! Funny illustrations and text make learning about how to be healthy both easy and fun.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.