- Table View
- List View
"Mommy, I Want To Be A Fireman. " Widowed mother Marissa Hawthorne's little boy wants to be like his new hero-firefighter Jacob Greene. But Marissa and her son lost too much to the profession of firefighting already. She can't possibly let either of them get close to the man, no matter how noble he is. Especially because her own father is Jacob's boss. But when Jacob hires her to plan a special birthday party for his niece, Marissa soon learns that Jacob is a hero in many ways. And that taking risks for love is what life and faith are truly about.
Taking pictures of other people's happiest moments is the perfect job for Hannah Hart. Secretly fearing that she won't ever have a family of her own, Hannah prefers to hide behind the camera. Until she meets assistant principal Jude Bradley, whose twelve-year-old daughter instantly bonds with Hannah. Jude might just be the man to give Hannah a reason to smile-if he can let go of the past. The more Hannah and Jude discover they have in common, the more Hannah wonders if there's a family in her future after all....
Love Inspired brings you three new titles for one great price, available now! Enjoy these uplifting contemporary romances of faith, forgiveness and hope. This Love Inspired bundle includes Her Unexpected Cowboy by Debra Clopton, His Ideal Match by Arlene James and The Rancher's Secret Son by Betsy St. Amant.Look for 6 new inspirational stories every month from Love Inspired!
THE BODINE FAMILY CHRISTMASBy Marta PerryLeft at the altar on Christmas Eve, Annabel Bodine has lost her holiday spirit. When her big brother brings home handsome Coast Guard buddy Travis McCall, can she summon the courage to open her heart to love for the holidays-and maybe for a lifetime?THE GINGERBREAD SEASONBy Betsy St. AmantAllie James returns to her hometown in need of a holiday job. Never did she expect old boyfriend Jordan Walker to hire her as his secretary! Years ago Jordan shredded her heart like wrapping paper. Now he must convince Allie that all he wants for Christmas is her love.
Riskiest Business of AllFor firefighter Caley Foster, every day is an adrenaline rush. Now that she's back in Broken Bend, Louisiana, it's clear that putting down roots may be just as tough as putting out fires. To her surprise, sweet Ava next door makes Caley's new nanny job feel fulfilling. But Ava's single father, rancher Brady McCollough, is a play-it-safe kind of fellow...not what Caley's used to facing. He's focused on protecting Ava-yet he can't ignore Caley's incredible effect on her. Or on his guarded heart. And with a leap of faith, they might both find life's best adventure: love.
A Mother's Last Hope When her troubled teenage son is sent to Camp Hope, Emma Shaver is thrilled and relieved. The therapy horse ranch in Broken Bend, Louisiana, is well-known for giving at-risk teens a new lease on life. There's just one problem-it's owned by her old high school sweetheart, Max Ringgold, who doesn't know he's her son's father. Emma didn't plan on facing her past to ensure her son's future. But when old feelings for Max resurface, Emma must decide if she will reveal the truth to him and restore her family for good.
"I'm Not The Man I Used To Be!" If only Gracie Broussard could believe that! Years ago, Carter Alexander broke her heart and betrayed her. Now, just when she needs him most, he's back--asking her to believe he's changed. But this time, it's not just Gracie who'll be hurt if he disappears. A penguin keeper, Gracie urgently needs to find a new home for her beloved birds. Carter is the only one who can help. He promises that she can trust him, that he's not the rebel he once was. And that he needs Gracie as much as her birds do.
Unless youth pastor Andy Stewart finds a suitable wife fast, he'll lose his job. Yet the woman of his dreams is hisbest friend. And Lori Perkins is still smarting over a failed engagement, So he can't just declare his love. His plan: he'll be her secret admirer and woo her anonymously with flowers and chocolates. And then, when romance is on her mind, Andy will confess his Valentine's wish--to spend his life with her. There's just one little problem. Lori seems to think her secret admirer is someone else!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.