- Table View
- List View
A well-monitored supply chain is any business's key to productivity and profit. But each link in that chain is its own entity, subject to its own ups, downs, and business realities. If one falters, every other link - and the entire chain - becomes vulnerable. Kildow's book identifies the different phases of business continuity program development and maintenance, including: * Recognizing and mitigating potential threats, risks, and hazards * Evaluating and selecting suppliers, contractors, and service providers * Developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining business continuity plans * Following globally accepted best practices * Analyzing the potential business impact of supply chain disruptions Filled with powerful assessment tools, detailed disaster-preparedness checklists and scenarios, and instructive case studies in supply chain reliability, A Supply Chain Management Guide to Business Continuityis a crucial resource in the long-term stability of anybusiness.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.