A guide to completing the geocaching merit badge for Boy Scouts.
A guide for completing the hiking merit badge for Boy Scouts.
A guide to completing the inventing merit badge for Boy Scouts.
A guide to completing the lifesaving merit badge for Boy Scouts.
This booklet introduces a scout to the world of working with metals. It also teaches the history of metal work. It includes instruction on the use and collection of metal working tools.
This book takes the reader to a world of nature to learn about Wildlife Communities, Birds, Mammals, Reptiles and Amphibians, Insects and Spiders, Fish, Mollusks and Crustaceans, Plants, Soil and Rocks.
This is the booklet for the Boy Scouts of America, Nuclear Science merit badge. It describes the requirements for achieving the merit badge plus useful background information, careers in the field, and further references. The merit badge requirements include knowledge of sources of nuclear radiation, safety measures, environmental effects, nuclear power plants, use in agriculture, medicine, manufacturing and scientific research.
This book prepares Scouts for a lifetime of physical fitness and helps them achieve their merit badge for fitness.
A guide to completing the personal management merit badge for Boy Scouts.
The Reading merit badge book teaches about different aspects of reading. It guides readers to learn about reading for enjoyment, learning, etc. It introduces the reader to many different kinds of reading materials. It enables the reader to achieve the Reading merit badge.
This is the pamplet for the Reptile and Amphibian Study merit badge of the Boy Scouts of America. It includes background material, requirements, suggestions for ways of meeting the requirements, and references for finding more information about reptiles and amphibians, including lizards, turtles, tortoises, snakes, crocodiles, alligators, frogs, and salamanders. It could also serve as a starting point for any teenager interested in nature study or raising reptiles or amphibians as pets.
A guide to completing the robotics merit badge for Boy Scouts.
The official Boy Scouts of America handbook.
A guide to completing the scouting heritage merit badge for Boy Scouts.
A guide to completing the SCUBA diving merit badge for Boy Scouts.
A guide to completing the swimming merit badge for Boy Scouts.
Book about the importance in the elements of theater: writing, acting, costumes, makeup, etc.
This book introduces scouts to the science of weather.
This book introduces a scout to the skills of surviving in the wilderness away from civilization. He learns about shelter, food and protection skills.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.