- Table View
- List View
<p>Get comprehensive information to plan, deploy, administer, and support SharePoint 2010. With this ADMINISTRATOR'S COMPANION, you get mission-critical information from leading SharePoint experts and MVPs-in a single volume.</p>
Conquer Microsoft SharePoint 2013 administration--from the inside out! Dive into SharePoint 2013 administration--and really put your systems expertise to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts deploy, configure, and manage SharePoint--and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery. Automate the installation and configuration of SharePoint 2013 Effectively manage SharePoint apps and custom solutions Optimize farms, web apps, content databases, and site collections Use methods to help users attain productive search experiences Configure business intelligence features in SharePoint 2013 Dive deep into SharePoint security practices and architecture Add SharePoint Online to your existing SharePoint environment Manage User Profiles and the SharePoint social experience Monitor and troubleshoot SharePoint with insider tips For Intermediate to Advanced IT Professionals
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.