- Table View
- List View
The complete tutorial and reference to the world's leading CAD programThis thoroughly revised and updated edition teaches AutoCAD using explanations, examples, instructions, and hands-on projects for both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. This detailed resource works as both a tutorial and stand-alone reference. It introduces the basics of the interface and drafting tools; explores skills such as using hatches, fields, and tables; details such advanced skills as attributes, dynamic blocks, drawing curves, and using solid fills; explains 3D modeling and imaging; and discusses customization and integration.Covers all the new AutoCAD capabilities Written by George Omura, a popular AutoCAD author Offers an essential resource for those preparing for the AutoCAD certification program Includes a DVD with all the project files necessary for the tutorials, a trial version of AutoCAD, and additional tools and utilities George Omura's engaging writing style makes this reference the perfect reference and tutorial for both novice and experienced CAD users.Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.