- Table View
- List View
Some call her nice, but most call her nasty . . . Diamond, the sassy vixen that you love to hate, is back, and she has a few more tricks up her sleeve. After Kemp's death, she quickly moves on and shacks up with his best friend, Black. Unfortunately, things aren't running as smoothly as they expected. Diamond is quickly losing control of the situation--and her emotions--after multiple attempts on her life by one of the victims she believed she'd killed. To make matters worse, people from her past keep popping up and causing a ruckus, including the father that walked out on her ten years earlier. When a fast-talking corner hustler named Money swoops in and becomes Black's partner, his soldiers become jealous. Black gets locked behind bars, and Money sets his plan in motion, seducing Diamond in an attempt to take Black's place. With all of the drama surrounding her, the "I Rule the World" disposition that got her where she is slowly breaks into a million pieces. In Nicety, you'll watch her struggle and make mistakes that could cause her to lose the two things she loves the most: Black and money.
Her happily-ever-after ending was just the beginning. . . . For two years, Diamond and Black have been living comfortably on their high-class cul-de-sac with their daughter, Dior. They're ready to leave the drug business behind them, having enough money to continue their lavish lifestyle without going back to the streets to re-up. With the loss of his sister Mica, Johnny can feel nothing but rage for the woman he once loved. Now he plans to strip her of everything that she loves. From behind bars on his death bed, he sets a plan in motion that will tear Diamond's world apart. Fighting to survive, Diamond almost gives up--until a mystery man enters her life. She believes he will save the day, but is he genuine, or just another person out to teach Diamond a lesson?What would you do if your prized possessions were in danger of being taken away?
Drug-addicted former model Brooklyn Johnson's life is in ruins. She once had it all--money, jewels, designer clothes and men falling at her feet. Now washed up, and recently diagnosed with cancer, all she has left is to get high, and all she looks forward to is death. When she watches, helpless, as her only friend dies in the street in front of the crack house, she reflects on her life, starting from when she was discovered in high school. She realizes she wasn't always good to others, including her own children, and thought she never needed anyone. Even as she developed a drug addiction and fought to maintain her sanity, she kept others away. But what will it take for her to let others in and finally find a reason to live?
Flexin & Sexin is an urban and erotic anthology penned by some of street lit's and erotica's hottest writers. Join best selling authors K'wan, Anna J and Erick S. Gray as they take readers on a wild ride from the sheets to the streets.
Despite a tumultuous past, Sugar Alise Clark is determined to be successful. When she meets Dyna, owner and proprietor of Dymes Exotic Escort Service, she takes off down the path of easy money and fast living. Their friendship quickly sours when Sugar decides to branch out on her own. Sugar opens a gentleman's club called Sugar Walls and becomes involved with a new love--who happens to be the father of her sister's child. Sugar thinks she's leaving her past behind to forge a better future. It's not long before Sugar discovers that her dreams of happily ever after might not be possible. She wakes up stranded and near death, unsure of who placed her there. The two people that Sugar cared about the most are on a path toward revenge, determined to silence Sugar forever. When tragedy strikes and life-changing events are set into motion, Sugar soon realizes that fast money gets you nowhere fast.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.