- Table View
- List View
After sixteen-year-old Nathan Shepherd's parents are murdered during a corporate investigation, he teams up with a friend to solve the case, discovering mirrors that reflect events from the past and future, a camera that photographs people who aren't there, and a violin that echoes unseen voices. This is the first book of a contemporary adventure fantasy series for young adults.
As the fiery wall of Abraham dies away, the people of Second Eden wait for the coming war, unaware that a spy has come among them
A modern fantasy novel that inspires young people to believe in the promises made by trustworthy friends, to discern between good and evil, and to use their God-given strengths to fight against evil and set the captives free.
Filled with action, danger, and suspense this book is sure to keep readers in their seats, following Billy and Bonnie to the exciting conclusion. This is the third saga in a four book series.
Walter, Ashley, and Karen find an army of giants hibernating in the depths of the earth. A mysterious girl named Sapphira Adi reveals a sinister plot: The giants will soon awaken and rise to conquer and destroy, and only dragons can defeat them.
This fast-paced adventure fantasy trilogy starts with murder and leads teenagers Nathan and Kelly out of their once-familiar world as they struggle to find answers to the tragedy. A mysterious mirror with phantom images, a camera that takes pictures of things they can't see, and a violin that unlocks unrecognizable voices . . . each enigma takes the teens further into an alternate universe where nothing is as it seems. Find out what happens when good battles evil in an alternate universe Interfinity is imminent. In this second book in the Echoes from the Edge series, the merging of Earth and its parallel dimensions means one thing to Nathan Shepherd--he must rescue his parents while attempting to save his world and others. But signs foretell the impending collapse of the cosmos. Nathan and his friend Kelly watch the night sky transform into a giant mirror, as stars are replaced by scattered reflections of Earth. The teens are not the only ones on a mission. Mictar, a dimensional stalker who consumes the life energy of his victims, fights to control the universe--a universe Nathan knows belongs to God. Journeying through dimensional realities, Nathan and Kelly must draw on their God-given gifts of wisdom and courage and the help of faithful friends, as they battle Mictar for lives and worlds sliding toward the edge of destruction.
What ancient mysteries lurk behind the amazing stories in the Dragons in our Midst series? Eye of the Oracle takes the reader back in time to the days when dragons abounded. From the era just before Noah's ark, through the battles between dragons and mankind in the time of King Arthur, and to the haunting presence of dragons in our day, this stunning prequel reveals the mysteries that led to the bestselling fantasy adventure that began with Raising Dragons. How did dragons survive the flood? Who helped preserve an ancient evil force that led to the dragons? demise in the days of King Arthur? What heroic sacrifices kept that evil from exterminating the dragon race forever? If you enjoyed the heart-stopping action and spiritual depth of the first four books in this series, you won't want to miss the astonishing story that began it all. Eye of the Oracle will captivate young and old alike, and it will challenge every reader to search deep within for answers to the mysteries in their own hearts.
When the Nephilim, a race of giants, invade Second Eden, endangering the existence of that alternate dimension as well as every soul on Earth, the two Oracles of Fire, Sapphira and Acacia, and two young girls lead the battle to stop them.
With the collapse of the entire cosmos at hand, Nathan Shepherd, in the company of his restored mother and two mysterious beings called supplicants, seeks God's help as he enters the land of dreams to find his father.
Modern fantasy novel that inspires young people to pursue faith, courage, and love, to dig deep within to find their God-given strengths no matter how difficult the circumstances.
A vicious evil threatens mankind, and only the dragons can defeat it. With their lives hanging in the balance, Billy and Bonnie lead the dragons into the final battle between the dragons and the slayers.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.