- Table View
- List View
The Everything Accounting Book is a great beginner's guide for the basics of accounting.
What's the difference between growth investing and value investing? How much risk is acceptable? Does anyone really read a prospectus? Even in the best economic conditions, investment decisions can be overwhelming. In a down economy, it can be downright frightening! But with this helpful guide, you'll learn to successfully navigate the financial markets with confidence. Written by a seasoned investment advisor, this guide features: Exchange-traded funds, the popular investing trend Step-by-step guidance for novice online investors Insider advice on choosing the right financial advisor How to minimize investing taxes . . . and keep more profits The best ways to profit in any economy Completely updated to include the best ways to profit in a rocky economy, this easy-to-follow guide shows you how to build-and hold on to-personal wealth. This edition includes completely new material on: Strategies to knock out debt and set realistic investment goals Tips for tracking the your investments Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) The latest information on green investing
The average person has greater need and opportunity to invest and yet less disposable income to risk. Too few people truly understand the implications of the click of the mouse, simply because they do not understand the language and concepts of finance. This book explains the language and concepts.
- The only series especially targeted for the small business consumer - Includes sample business plans and CD to help readers complete their own plan! - Over 600,000 Streetwise books sold! Nearly half of all new businesses fail within the first two years. To beat these odds, a new business needs a plan. Streetwise Business Plans with CD shows readers how to create a professional business plan in no time flat. This book explains how to use a business plan to establish a sound business, develop a complete marketing strategy, and forecast change. The CD includes sample material for use in creating the ultimate business plan. - Completely redone edition of a long-standing successful title - Provides multiple samples of pre-written text for every part of your plan - Includes two complete sample business plans Whether they're expanding an established enterprise or opening a one-person shop, readers get their new business off to a good start with Streetwise Business Plans with CD!
Incorporating your business can provide numerous legal and financial advantages - it also has long-term ramifications on how you manage and structure your organization. Streetwise Incorporating Your Business will not only educate you about the benefits of incorporating your business, but will also help you determine which corporate form and structure will be the most advantageous for your personal circumstances.You will learn the details of many critical business issues, including:Whether an S corporation or a C corporation is better for your organizationWhich state and federal regulations will affect your corporationHow to avoid hidden costs associated with incorporating your businessTax planning strategies and required accounting practicesStreetwise Incorporating Your Business will lead you through each decision, from choosing the best location to incorporate, deciding which information to include in official government filings, and learning how to organize board and shareholders meetings.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.