- Table View
- List View
Banish back pain forever! Are you one of the millions of lower-back-pain sufferers who is desperate for relief? Have you ever been stopped in your tracks by pain so excruciating you were afraid to move? Have you spent countless hours seeing medical professionals? Now, with 7 easy stretches done in just minutes a day, you can finally relieve your back pain and prevent it from happening again. The exercises and tips in this book will teach you how to fight back pain anywhere, anytime, using the equipment you already have-your own muscles. Orthopaedic spine surgeon Dr. Gerard Girasole and personal trainer Cara Hartman have teamed up to develop a proven program that will help you:- Heal by doing the 7 stretches, which will take you no more than 7 minutes.- Strengthen your core, which gives your spine the protection it needs.- Protect your improved core strength to make future injuries much less likely.The detailed photographs and helpful lists in this book will guarantee you see results, while the guide to daily activities will show you how to prevent injuries, whether you're exercising, doing the laundry or commuting to work. Say goodbye to back pain, starting today.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.