How Can I Become the Godly Woman I Desire to Be? Are There Things I Can Do to Deepen My Relationship With God? What Can I Do To Help Other Women Mature Spiritually? Women are inherently relational; they naturally respond to people, particularly other women. Because of this, many women learn best through a one-on-one mentoring relationship-such as the one described in Titus 2 ("older woman train the younger women.") Yet countless people have difficulty finding a godly woman prepared to fill this role. That's why author Carole Mayhall has written Come Walk with Me, to stand in the gap as counselor and guide while you grow, and to teach how you too can assist younger Christian women in their spiritual walk. Carole's friendly, practical advice will help you: Review the Crucial Basics of the Christian Faith. Fall more deeply in love with God as you learn about His love for you; discover the immeasurable value of the Bible and the purpose of prayer; and learn how studying God's Word in different ways can impact your life. Dig into God's Word. Find out which study methods work best for you! Choices include verse studies, personal applications, Scripture meditation, chapter studies, Scripture memorization, character studies, topical studies, and the use of prayer notebooks. Apply Bible Truths. Learn about obeying God, loving your husband and children, being self-controlled and pure, managing a household, and showing kindness (as described in Titus 2). Pass on What You Learn. Learn how to fulfill the biblical command to help other women grow in the Christian life.
WE ALL WANT TO EXPERIENCE successful, even dramatic, spiritual growth. Yet we often feel as though we're taking "two steps forward, three steps back." As we learn--and relearn--the same spiritual lessons time and again, we become discouraged, thinking that we are not changing or growing. But, as author Carole Mayhall gently reminds us, such experiences are a normal, even vital, part of the healthy Christian life.With heart-warming vulnerability, Mayhall explains and illustrates that spiritual growth is a lifelong endeavor--but through it all, your heavenly Father is whispering, "I will uphold you. I will sustain you. I will carry you." Painting a vivid picture of a patient God who loves and shapes you, Here I Am Again, Lord offers solid reassurance and motivation to significantly encourage you in your walk with Christ.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.