- Table View
- List View
THE RAKE AND THE HEIRESS by Marguerite Kaye: Any virtuous society lady would know to run a mile from Mr Nicholas Lytton. But Lady Serena Stamppe, returning from exile in France, is blissfully unaware of this rakehell's reputation. In any case, he just happens to be the one person who can help unlock the mystery surrounding her inheritance. Accepting Nicholas's offer of assistance, Serena soon discovers the forbidden thrills of liasing with a libertine - excitement, scandal. . . and a most pleasurable seduction! THE BRIGADIER'S DAUGHTER by Catherine March: It was an audacious plan - to marry her sister's bridegroom - and Miss Alexandra Packard was shocked at her own daring. Once she was married, the sensible, logical part of her urged her to speak up. The other part - the romantic, womanly, lonely part - kept her silent. In truth, she did not want to stop being his wife. Indeed, she very much wanted to find out what it would be like to truly be Captain Reid Bowen's wife in every sense of the word.
Groomed to be the wife of a knight of good standing, nothing is more alluring to Eleanor than a powerful, courageous man. And she has found him in Troye de Valois, one of the king's own elite guard. Now, with Ellie's reputation unwittingly compromised, King Edward commands her marriage. She's overjoyed that her husband is to be none other than Troye. He has long lived in her heart and dreams. But those dreams are soon shattered when he reveals his anger at this forced marriage, and the emotions she is reawakening in him. . . .
One kiss that changes everything Believing she will never marry, Lady Beatrice has made a dramatic decision--she will take up a convent life. But first she must ask a favor of one of her father's most handsome knights. Wanting to experience, just once, a man's strong arms around her, she has turned to Sir Remy St Leger, intending that they should share a kiss. His startling touch sparks desire deep within her, and all at once Beatrice realises how much more life--and this man--has to give. Remy wants more too. . . But Beatrice cannot decide whether it is folly to refuse Remy, or folly to love him. . .
The first time they met, she aimed an arrow at him. The second time, he married her!Lady Julia of Foxbourne wanted to hate the Norman knight who'd wed her at the order of his king. But Falk de Arques, a fierce warrior on the battlefield, was not about to be defeated by a woman-however spirited and stubborn.How long would it take for Julia to surrender to her growing desires and become his Lady English?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.