- Table View
- List View
Go ahead. Get passionate about the food you eat. You don't have to hide it. You can love food and lose weight at the same time! The secret, which you'll learn about inLove Food andLive Well,is to know when to have carrot cake and when it's time for just a carrot. For most dieters, food is the daunting factor that trips up our best intentions to lose weight and get fit. Let Chantel Hobbs teach you that food is not the enemy! It's our attitudes toward it that defeat us. Losing weightdoes notrequire being deprived of the foods you love and being forced to eat boring, tasteless meals, and left feeling hungry most of the time. Turn food into your ally by following Chantel's 80/20 rule: A full 20 percent of the time, splurge on the foods you love and incorporate them into celebrations and social occasions. The remaining 80 percent of the time, choose food on the basis of delivering maximum fuel for your body and ultimate health. Simply by having freedom in what you eat, you can train yourself in self discipline and achieve sustainable weight loss, being free from food anxiety. Using personal inventories, original recipes, food plans, and new, detailed exercises for strength training and aerobic fitness, Chantel will inspire you to live well in every area of life. What are you waiting for? Start the pursuit of a life lived well and healthy: body, mind, and spirit.
Chantel Hobbs lost two hundred pounds without the help of surgery, pills, point systems, or a trendy diet. And just as important, shekept the weight off. Her dramatic turnaround began with five decisions-personal, no-excuses commitments that kept her from losing sight of her goals. It worked for Chantel and it will work for you. Once you unconditionally change your mind your body will follow, and your life will never be the same. In this book you will discover: ·How to move beyond past failures a...
If you want to lose weight for good, learn a secret from Chantel Hobbs: to change your life you first have to change the way you think.After years of failed diets, Chantel discovered the power of the "brain change." She made five nonnegotiable decisions, developed a balanced plan for exercise and nutrition, and lost 200 pounds. Now, through writing, speaking, and her work as a personal trainer, she inspires others to achieve far more than they thought possible. With Never Say Diet, you can: *Ditch your self-defeating habits and start dreaming big again*Develop a driving passion for personal fitness *Look at food as fuel and not as your best friend *Learn how God wants to help you win! Put an end to the diet drama. Whether you want to lose fifteen pounds, fifty, or one hundred fifty, Chantel will show you how to make your commitments stick-producing results that last! It's not easy, but it really is as simple as it sounds. First you lose your excuses, then you lose weight for good. You'll never say "diet" again.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Lose All the Weight You Want, One Meal, One Pound, One Day At a Time! I've got great news for you: You are about to feel better and look better beginning today! Today is truly a new opportunity for you to reach your weight loss goals. No, you won't fit into your "skinny jeans" today, but I'm going to show you how each day will get you closer to that goal. Yesterday's mistakes are gone so let them go. You can't control tomorrow, so stop worrying about it. Today is your opportunity to lose weight, get strong, and look great. It won't happen overnight, but you can build a new life by changing your actions immediately and I'm here to show you how to make the changes that will create the new lifestyle you dream of: body, mind, and spirit. Best of all, you will start celebrating right away! Come on, my friend. Let's get started! By opening this book, I'll show you how to unlock every tool you need to lose weight and get fit --and stay that way for the rest of your life. Success can be yours, what are you waiting for? -ChantelFrom the Hardcover edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.