- Table View
- List View
Knitters will delight in these 25 traditional and innovative vest patterns collected from around the world and through the ages. Both functional and decorative, these wonderful projects for men's and women's vests are accompanied by folk stories and regional histories from the country of the design's origin, including Tibet, Scandinavia, Guatemala, Japan, North America, and many others. More than a pattern book, readers will feel connected to the cultures behind the projects as they bring these native crafts to life.
Knit Jackets With Style. Knitted Jackets: 20 Designs from Classic to Contemporary is an inspiring collection of 20 step-by-step designs for creating wearable jackets varying from long to short, close to loose-fitting, and every design features gorgeous colors and textures.Knit Fashionable Designs without elaborate shaping. The structure of these jackets is, for the most part, simple; there is no elaborate shaping and most are designed to have a minimum number of seams, allowing them to be "knitted together" rather than sewn.Learn from Clear, Straight-forward Instruction. In addition to clear patterns and step-by-step instructions, each of the 20 patterns in Knitted Jackets has detailed yarn information accompanied by the Craft Yarn Council's standard weight symbol. A dedicated chapter on Materials and Techniques makes yarn substitutions easy.Knitwear Designer Cheryl Oberle has divided her book into three main sections, each with a selection of fabulous designs that can be worn every day.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.