- Table View
- List View
Child Life Exam Secrets Study Guide: Child Life Test Review for the Child Life Professional Certification Examinationby Child Life Exam Secrets
Child Life Exam Secrets helps you ace the Child Life Professional Certification Examination, without weeks and months of endless studying. Our comprehensive Child Life Exam Secrets study guide is written by our exam experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept that you need to know to ace your test. Our original research reveals specific weaknesses that you can exploit to increase your exam score more than you've ever imagined. Child Life Exam Secrets includes: The 5 Secret Keys to Child Life Exam Success: Time is Your Greatest Enemy, Guessing is Not Guesswork, Practice Smarter, Not Harder, Prepare, Don't Procrastinate, Test Yourself; A comprehensive General Strategy review including: Make Predictions, Answer the Question, Benchmark, Valid Information, Avoid Fact Traps, Milk the Question, The Trap of Familiarity, Eliminate Answers, Tough Questions, Brainstorm, Read Carefully, Face Value, Prefixes, Hedge Phrases, Switchback Words, New Information, Time Management, Contextual Clues, Don't Panic, Pace Yourself, Answer Selection, Check Your Work, Beware of Directly Quoted Answers, Slang, Extreme Statements, Answer Choice Families; A comprehensive Content review including: Normalization, Dignity of Risk, Competence Motivation Theory, JACHO, Cultural Competence, Caring, Vicarious Play, Emancipated Minor, Negative Event/Positive Outcome, Transactional Stress Model, Sensorimotor Stage, Anticipatory Grief, Mary Salter Ainsworth, Autonomy, Imminent Justice, IDEA, Projective Artwork, End phase Consequences, Association for Play Therapy, Family Resource Center, Fiduciary, American Academy of Pediatrics, Therapeutic Play, Postvention, Advocate, Family-to-Family Support, Industry vs. Inferiority Stage, Coping, Annual Report, NIDCAP, Pediatric Home Health Care, FICA, Bolig, Best Interests, Intervention, Relaxation Response, and much more. . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.