Marriage of convenience, amnesia, pregnancy. . . these tales of holiday romance have it all, as misunderstandings, suspicions and marriage bargains are vanquished by undeniable passion. . . and the arrival of a new little Christmas bundle of joy. Bundle includes The Greek's Christmas Baby, The Christmas Child and The Cowboy's Christmas Baby
A FAMILY TO CALL HIS OWN When Cassie Morrison arrived on Zach Hart's doorstep, claiming her swaddled bundle was a Hart, he knew she was another gold digger out to lasso the Wind Song Ranch fortune-and destroy his family. Yet somehow this sultry spitfire's fierce protectiveness stirred his emotions and his passions....Fighting her undeniable and searing attraction to the virile cowboy was the most difficult act of Cassie's life-but she'd do anything to ensure that baby Billy received the love he deserved. She longed to yield to tantalizing temptation and throw caution to the Wyoming wind, but too much was at stake. Namely, her heart...
DADDY BY DONATION...? Jessica Stephens was determined to have a baby of her own, even if it meant raising a child all by herself. And Jessie would do just about anything to make her dream come true, including asking the one man she trusted to supply a small, clinical contribution....When Jessie asked him to father her child, Kurt Majors did the sensible, gentlemanly thing-he kidnapped her. At his isolated ranch house, he set out to teach Jessie a couple of important truths. First: babies should only be conceived the old-fashioned way, with two committed parents. Second: Jessie was so desirable, no man could resist her-including Kurt himself.Bachelors and Babies:These men get more than they ever expected when they connect with the woman of their dreams....
Dazed and injured, Angie Burton battled a blizzard to get home, only the thought of her husband's warm, strong arms keeping her going. But Angie wasn't prepared for the icy reception that awaited her-or the realization that she had no memory of walking out on the man she loved.Shane Masters had sworn off women forever. But now he was holed up with the last woman he'd vowed would ever melt his heart. Yet Angie remembered only their love, and Shane couldn't deny the way his ex-wife still set him afire with her smoldering glances and sizzling touch. In one snowbound weekend, could Shane learn to forgive his long-lost bride and reclaim the promise of forever?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.