- Table View
- List View
The smart way to learn Microsoft Office Professional 2013--one step at a time! Experience learning made easy--and quickly teach yourself how to get more done with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher. With Step by Step, you set the pace--building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Determine the best Office tool for specific tasks Use Office efficiently on touch-enabled devices Create attractive documents, publications, and presentations Manage your e-mail, calendar, meetings, and communications Put your business data to work with Excel and Access Organize and share your notes and ideas with OneNote
Teach yourself how to use the networking features in Windows 7 to connect your home computers, even if they use different operating systems. With Step by Step, you set the pace -- building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Network your Windows 7-based PCs and set up security Add a Mac or Linux-based computer Share printers, devices, and files with everyone in your home Stream media over your network or to a remote PC Tweak your network and sharing settings Troubleshoot problems and perform easy maintenance Your Step by Step digital content includes: Fully searchable online edition of this book -- with unlimited access on the Web
The smart way to learn Windows 8.1--one step at a time! Experience learning made easy--and quickly teach yourself how to navigate and use Windows 8.1. With Step by Step, you set the pace--building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Navigate with ease using the new Start screen Search your files, music, and the web--all at once Store, access, and manage data in the cloud with SkyDrive Explore improvements in Internet Explorer 11 Stay in touch using Mail, Calendar, People, and Skype Customize your computing experience with PC settings
The smart way to learn Windows® 8--one step at a time! Experience learning made easy--and quickly teach yourself how to use Windows 8. With Step by Step, you set the pace--building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Set up a home network, browse the web, and use your email Use multi-touch gestures on your touchscreen devices Manage your files with Microsoft® SkyDrive® Play music and movies, and share your photos and videos Download apps and games from the Windows Store Help secure your computer and prevent common problems
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.