President Ryan has been re-elected to a second term, but new crises loom. This time, it's impending conflict between Russia and China -- the Bear and the Dragon. As the crisis deepens, Ryan must use economic, political and military measures to try to prevent a war that could destroy a large part of the world. There's espionage, political intrigue, military action, techno-detail -- everything clancy fans have come to expect and love in these books. Enjoy!!
John Clark is asked to set up an elite international counter-terrorist organization by President Ryan and other world leaders. Along with his new son-in-law Domingo Chavez they pull from the cream of the World's special operations operatives and take on the terrorist from Australia to Europe to South America and to the U.S. Sequel to 'Executive Orders' Prequel to 'The Bear and the Dragon'
This book explains the world of undersea warfare, from how people live within a steel tube for months at a time, to the many arrows a submarine puts in the quiver of national military power.
Kurdish terrorists have attacked a dam inside the borders of Turkey, threatening the water supply of their very homeland. Its not insanity, but the first step in a deceptively simple plan: force all-out war in the Middle East, drawing in the major players in the New World Order.
In the year 2010, computers are the world's superpowers. Those who control them control the world. To enforce the Net Laws, Congress creates the ultimate computer security agency within the FBI: the Net Force. It's up to the Net Force to find the source of a dangerous designer drug being sold on the Internet.
International terrorists, led by a rogue CIA Bulgarian operative, take hostage a group of teen musicians in the Security Council chamber.
Do you long for the good old days of the cold War? Then you'll love this book. Jack Ryan, a newbie CIA analyst, is sent to work with British Intelligence. His first major assignment is to help bring out and debrief a high-level soviet defector, who brings word of a stunning soviet plot to assassinate the Pope. Is his story true? And, if so, how can British and American Intelligence stop the assassination?
Op-Center investigates a plan by outside forces to destabilize an African government and seize diamond mines.
A new generation takes over, in Tom Clancy's extraordinary--and extraordinarily prescient--new novel. A man named Mohammed sits in a cafe in Vienna, about to propose a deal to a Colombian. Mohammed has a strong network of agents and sympathizers throughout Europe and the Middle East, and the Colombian has an equally strong drug network throughout America. What if they were to form an alliance, to combine all their assets and connections? The potential for profits would be enormous--and the potential for destruction unimaginable. In the Brave New World of terrorism, where anybody with a spare AK-47, a knowledge of kitchen chemistry, or simply the will to die can become a player, the old rules no longer apply. No matter what new governmental organizations come into being, the only ones that could be truly effective are those that are quick and agile, free of oversight and restrictions ... and outside the system.
Radiation from a pirate found in the Celebes Sea leads Op-Center to look at nuclear disposal sites and the possibility that a corporation is selling nuclear waste to terrorists.
The sudden death of Russia's president has thrown the Russian Federation into chaos. Devastating crop failures have left millions hungry and an uprising seems inevitable.
The explosion of a Chinese freighter carrying illegal workers in Charleston Harbor is the first sign that someone is capping Chinese interests abroad. Op-Center roots out the cause.
7th in the Net Force Explorers series for young adults.
Llamado de su retiro, Jack Ryan se da cuenta rápidamente de que los problemas de la paz son tan complejos como los de la guerra: los enemigos se han convertido en amigos, los amigos en enemigos, e incluso las formas de conflicto han cambiado. Lo que no puede entender con tanta premura es qué clase de conflictos debe afrontar. Y cuando uno de estos nuevos enemigos se prepara para atacar el centro de la economía mundial, Ryan, con la ayuda de los oficiales de la CIA John Clark y Domingo Chávez, acepta el desafío. Porque una deuda de honor debe ser pagada, y el precio será muy alto.
Una de las novelas más verosímiles y atractivas de la saga Op-Center. Tom Clancy incorpora a sus habituales tramas de intriga internacional una variante novedosa: la manipulación psicológica. Esta vez Paul Hood, el director de Op-Center, es convocado por la primera dama norteamericana para investigar el origen de ciertas conductas de su esposo, el presidente Lawrence, que se muestra apesadumbrado, misterioso e incluso, temeroso. Hood sospecha que ha caído bajo la influencia de tres importantes hombres de su entorno, que buscarían hacer creer al mundo que las capacidades intelectuales del presidente flaquean para tomar ellos las riendas del gobierno. El equipo de Op-Center cuenta con poco tiempo para convencer al presidente del complot que comienza a cerrarse en torno suyo y evitar así el caos mundial.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.