- Table View
- List View
10 Fun, Innovative Relationship-Building Dates for Seriously Dating and Engaged Couples! 10 Great Dates Before You Say 'I Do' combines the best of marriage preparation research with a fun, easy-to-follow format. Couples will love growing together while going out together. Share your hopes and dreams Appreciate your differences Communicate and connect Develop spiritual intimacy Evaluate your relationship Celebrate romance And more!
Besides feeling ready to pull their hair out, parents of spirited children are often convinced that their spirited child would behave better if only Mom or Dad were smarter, wiser or more patient! In their new book on"difficult" children, child development experts Claudia and David Arp remind readers that there's no such thing as a Super Parent. Having a spirited child can make parenting more intense and sometimes overwhelming, but you can begin to recognize the eight most common cries for help and what they really mean: "Look at me!" "Did I do good?" "You're not listening!" "Let me do it my way!" "You can't make me anymore!" "I hate you!" "I can do it myself!" and "I am a big kid already!" The Arps -- with humor, compassion, insights from Scripture, and the latest in research -- show you ways to develop win-win strategies for nurturing your not-so-compliant child. Help just arrived.
Today most married couples live in a perpetual frenzy of criss-crossing schedules, meals on the run, continual drop-offs and pick-ups, feedings, meetings, and events. Something has to give, and often it is sex. But according to marriage experts David and Claudia Arp, it does not have to be this way. They offer help for energy-zapped, sleep-challenged, and sex-deprived couples longing to put interest back in intimacy, readiness back in romance, and sizzle back in marital sex. Using an easy, fun, but realistic and biblically based approach, the Arps share five secrets to help time-deprived lovers recapture a five-star love life, including tips for boosting energy and finding time away from the kids. Intimate, frank, and down-to-earth practical, this book is a must for today's harried marrieds.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.