- Table View
- List View
Over a decade ago, Dr. R. Paul St. Amand, an experienced endocrinologist and UCLA assistant clinical professor, published his protocol for reversing fibromyalgia based on nearly half a century of research. This book offers Dr. St. Amand's latest research on guaifenesin, an inexpensive, safe, an incresingly available medication that can help reverse the disease. The authors have seen symtpoms eliminated and normal quality of life restored in an astonishing 90 percent of pateints they treated with guaifenesin. Updated and revised with more patient anecdotes and a deeper understanding of symptoms, treatments, and results, readers will find: --more information about the current treatment of fibromyalgia and what causes it--new results from Dr. St. Amand's studies about the efficacy of guafenesin treatment--changes in disease protocol--discussion of pharmaceuticals in treatment--and much more
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia: The Revolutionary Treatment That Can Reverse the Diseaseby Claudia Craig Marek R. Paul St. Amand
In 1999 Dr. St. Amand, an experienced endocrinologist and UCLA assistant clinical professor, published his effective protocol for reversing fibromyalgia, based on forty years of research, including his own experience with the disease and that of hundreds of his patients. Years later, thousands of fibromyalgia sufferers have followed Dr. St. Amand's revolutionary program and experienced amazing results. This book offers the latest research and Dr. St. Amand's breakthrough program that uses guaifenesin, an inexpensive, safe, and increasingly available medication that can help reverse the disease. The authors have seen symptoms eliminated and normal living restored in an astonishing 90 percent of the fibromyalgia sufferers they treated with guaifenesin. Now you too can discover: Why fibromyalgia is often misdiagnosed, Guidelines to determine the proper does and formulation of guaifenesin for you and the medications and substances to avoid while you take it, Methods for coping with symptoms before guaifenesin takes full effect, The link between fibromyalgia, hypoglycemia, and carbohydrate intolerance-and suggested dietary changes that can heal, New information on the connection between fibromyalgia and conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Genitourinary Syndromes, and cognitive conditions.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.