- Table View
- List View
Almost Persuaded In this Regency tale of Robert and Jane, New York Times bestselling author Mary Balogh brings together former lovers who have seen beyond their past mistakes, and are determined to be together in this life and forever. Northanger Castle Caroline's obsession with Gothic novels serves as good training for a lifetime of destroying the undead with her newfound beau in this Regency by Colleen Gleason.Blood and PrejudiceIn fast-paced present-day New York City, Liz Bennett joins Mr. Darcy on his hunt to cure vampirism in New York Times bestselling author Susan Krinard's version of the classic story.Little to Hex HerEmma, a witch with a wizard boyfriend, runs a paranormal dating service in modern-day Washington, D.C., in this story from Janet Mullany.
Evaline Stoker and Mina Holmes never meant to get into the family business. But when you're the sister of Bram and the niece of Sherlock, vampire hunting and mystery solving are in your blood. And when two society girls go missing, there's no one more qualified to investigate. Now fierce Evaline and logical Mina must resolve their rivalry, navigate the advances of not just one but three mysterious gentlemen, and solve murder with only one clue: a strange Egyptian scarab. The stakes are high. If Stoker and Holmes don't unravel why the belles of London society are in such danger, they'll become the next victims.
A free sneak preview of The Clockwork Scarab: A Stoker & Holmes Novel, the first in an exciting new series from New York Times bestselling author Colleen Gleason. Download now and enjoy the first four chapters before the book goes on sale on September 17, 2013.Evaline Stoker and Mina Holmes never meant to get into the family business. But when you're the sister of Bram and the niece of Sherlock, vampire hunting and mystery solving are in your blood. And when two society girls go missing, there's no one more qualified to investigate. Now fierce Evaline and logical Mina must resolve their rivalry, navigate the advances of not just one but three mysterious gentlemen, and solve murder with only one clue: a strange Egyptian scarab. The stakes are high. If Stoker and Holmes don't unravel why the belles of London society are in such danger, they'll become the next victims.
In Italy, a powerful vampire is amassing the power to control the souls of the dead. Lady Victoria Gardella - a vampire slayer for just over a year - races across Europe to stop what could be the most deadly army the Gardellas have ever faced. She is accompanied by Sebastian Vioget, a man as tempting as he is untrustworthy. When Victoria discovers that she has been betrayed by one of her most trusted allies, the truth will challenge all her powers as a slayer, and as a woman.
Dimitri, also known as the Earl of Corvindale, should be delighted that the headstrong Maia Woodmore is getting married. His mortal ward and houseguest has annoyed-and bewitched-the Dracule nobleman too long, and denying his animal cravings grows more excruciating by the day.Miss Woodmore's family has a rather...complicated history with the immortals. Marriage will give her safety, respectability and everything else a proper young lady could wish for. Everything, that is, except passion.In the looming battle between Dracule factions, all pretenses will shatter as Maia and Dimitri come together in an unholy union of danger, desperation and fiercest desire.
Skilled in the seduction of men, both mortal and immortal, Narcise Moldavi is the greatest weapon in her twisted brother's war among the Dracule. Until she falls for Giordan Cale.Her first searing encounter with Giordan seals their fierce connection. But Giordan's vow to help Narcise escape her brother's rule is followed by a betrayal more agonizing than sunlight.Wounded but determined, Narcise ensnares vampire hunter Chas Woodmore in her quest for revenge and to reclaim her life. He wants her, worships her, will kill for her. And the Dracule never forget a wrong-nor do they forgive.
Voss, also known as Viscount Dewhurst, relishes the sensual pleasures immortality affords. A member of the Dracule-a cabal of powerful, secretive noblemen-Voss has remained carefully neutral...until Angelica.Angelica Woodmore possesses the Sight, an ability invaluable to both sides of a looming war among the Dracule. Her very scent envelops Voss in a fog of hunger-for her body and her blood. But he is unprepared for the new desire that overcomes him-to protect her.Now Voss must battle his very nature to be with Angelica...but this vampire never backs down from a fight.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.