- Table View
- List View
A young girl discovers the secret behind her hometown's strange behavior during one long, hot summer.
The mishaps and adventures of Collette and her friends when they set up a day-care camp for little kids.
Callie and Lindsay plan a Texas-sized welcome for their cousin Jessica, who is so unhappy about moving that she refuses to speak.
As the three cousins spend the summer at the Sweetwater community pool, Callie begins hanging out with the older kids, and Lindsay and Jessica feel left behind.
Third-grader Gordie is not only having problems with his best friend, he also has to teach his not-so-smart dog some tricks for the upcoming school talent show.
Summer camp, best friends, cute guys and jealous campmates. It's everything a summercamp story could be for young women.
Collette is appalled Marsha is inviting boys to her birthday party. She learns the other girls like the idea and the boys don't mind. Is there anyone who feels as Collette does?
Collette thought 4th grade was going to be fun, but that was before the teacher had an accident. Now the substitute teacher is her mother!
Marsha Cessano, Collette Murphy's neighbor, is determined to be good in third grade -- no messy desk, no temper, and no tricks -- but Roger Friday is making it difficult.
Roger Friday loves to play tricks on Marsha Cessano, but when he investigates a robbery at school, he finds the best person for the job is Marsha.
Fifth-grader Meg Stafford is having a rough time getting through this Christmas season. Her father is ill and her mother is working two jobs, and her favorite teacher is on maternity leave.
When Mrs. Murphy has to get off her feet because she's expecting a baby, Collette takes over with surprising results.
Collette has to go with her large family to a small island. She was looking forward to sixth grade with her friends but now she has to start sixth grade there as the new girl in school.
Unable to comprehend why Laura is causing problems for her, Cooper keeps away; until both are plunged in a strange town and have to stick together.
When Dr. Mike gets excessively busy with seasonal flu cases, Colleen keeps her school problems to herself, which teaches her a lesson in communication when things go out of hand.
Third grader Gordie worries about coming up with a scary costume for the school Halloween parade and about having to take care of a timid younger boy.
Third grade is a big disappointment for Gordie who dreads having to kiss Lucy in the class play and despairs that his favorite teacher, Ms. Tingle, may be getting married.
Collette Murphy, eight years old, wishes she were an only child, and is surprised when her wish comes true for a day.
Collette's handsome sixth-grade teacher, Mr. Kurtlander knows her father and seems to be giving her special attention. This special attention turns out to be more of a problem than help.
This Valentine's Day has disaster written all over it when Roger accidentally puts a mushy poem in Marsha's valentine box. It was meant for the pretty new girl, but now Marsha is claiming she's got a secret admirer. How can Roger explain himself?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.