- Table View
- List View
A young girl discovers the secret behind her hometown's strange behavior during one long, hot summer.
The mishaps and adventures of Collette and her friends when they set up a day-care camp for little kids.
Callie and Lindsay plan a Texas-sized welcome for their cousin Jessica, who is so unhappy about moving that she refuses to speak.
As the three cousins spend the summer at the Sweetwater community pool, Callie begins hanging out with the older kids, and Lindsay and Jessica feel left behind.
Third-grader Gordie is not only having problems with his best friend, he also has to teach his not-so-smart dog some tricks for the upcoming school talent show.
Summer camp, best friends, cute guys and jealous campmates. It's everything a summercamp story could be for young women.
Collette is appalled Marsha is inviting boys to her birthday party. She learns the other girls like the idea and the boys don't mind. Is there anyone who feels as Collette does?
Collette thought 4th grade was going to be fun, but that was before the teacher had an accident. Now the substitute teacher is her mother!
Marsha Cessano, Collette Murphy's neighbor, is determined to be good in third grade -- no messy desk, no temper, and no tricks -- but Roger Friday is making it difficult.
Roger Friday loves to play tricks on Marsha Cessano, but when he investigates a robbery at school, he finds the best person for the job is Marsha.
Fifth-grader Meg Stafford is having a rough time getting through this Christmas season. Her father is ill and her mother is working two jobs, and her favorite teacher is on maternity leave.
When Mrs. Murphy has to get off her feet because she's expecting a baby, Collette takes over with surprising results.
Collette has to go with her large family to a small island. She was looking forward to sixth grade with her friends but now she has to start sixth grade there as the new girl in school.
Unable to comprehend why Laura is causing problems for her, Cooper keeps away; until both are plunged in a strange town and have to stick together.
When Dr. Mike gets excessively busy with seasonal flu cases, Colleen keeps her school problems to herself, which teaches her a lesson in communication when things go out of hand.
Third grader Gordie worries about coming up with a scary costume for the school Halloween parade and about having to take care of a timid younger boy.
Third grade is a big disappointment for Gordie who dreads having to kiss Lucy in the class play and despairs that his favorite teacher, Ms. Tingle, may be getting married.
Collette Murphy, eight years old, wishes she were an only child, and is surprised when her wish comes true for a day.
Collette's handsome sixth-grade teacher, Mr. Kurtlander knows her father and seems to be giving her special attention. This special attention turns out to be more of a problem than help.
This Valentine's Day has disaster written all over it when Roger accidentally puts a mushy poem in Marsha's valentine box. It was meant for the pretty new girl, but now Marsha is claiming she's got a secret admirer. How can Roger explain himself?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.