- Table View
- List View
The Energy Prescription: Give Yourself Abundant Vitality with the Wisdom of America's Leading Natural Pharmacistby Constance Grauds Doug Childers
Are You Suffering from a Personal Energy Crisis? In this groundbreaking book, renowned educator, natural medicine pharmacist, and initiated shamana Connie Grauds helps you tap into the wellsprings of vital positive energy that lie within you----but are often blocked by the dispiriting negative energy of fear. Combining cutting-edge Western science with the ancient healing principles of shamanism, Grauds explains how fear and its side effects are at the root of a variety of ailments.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.