- Table View
- List View
A collection of low-calorie recipes for weight-conscious readers. This cookbook covers everything from simple, one-dish meals to planning a party.
If you're serious about healthy eating,The Complete Book of Food Countshas long been recognized as the most authoritative book on the market. This phenomenal two-million copy bestseller, now completely revised and updated for the fourth edition, is the most comprehensive food count guide on the market. In it you will find: calorie counts carbohydrate gramscholesterol milligramssodium milligramsprotein gramsfat gramsfiber grams So whether you're counting calories or fat grams, boosting fiber or watching your salt intake, this reliable one-volume reference provides the latest nutritional information on the largest possible variety of brand-name and common foods. From Abalone to Zucchini, from fat-free cookies to fast-food pizza, all of the essential food counts are here in the book that belongs on every shelf.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR ACTIVITY-AND SEE THE RESULTS! Exercise plays a crucial role in weight loss and healthy living-and now staying fit is easier with this handy, portable two-page-per-day activity diary. Just keep track of your daily spare-time activities, both sedentary and active- and follow your progress day by day. You'll be able to spot and eliminate trouble areas at a glance-with the book that helps you convert sedentary time to active time! * An easy, efficient system for recording your daily activities for up to 8 full weeks * A weekly progress report to keep you motivated * Includes a concise calorie counter for quick reference * Valuable tips and information to help you increase your activity * Space for writing notes, your food intake, exercise schedules, and more!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.