ADHD in Adults: A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Management is the product of a unique collaboration of international specialists. This volume offers easy-to-read guidance, and includes checklists, rating scales and treatment planning tools. It was designed for a broad audience of caregivers working in diverse settings, including psychiatrists, social workers, primary care physicians, nurse specialists and psychologists. The authors are highly acclaimed clinicians, investigators and educators. They offer step-by-step guidance for implementation of best practices, drawing from clinical research and their experience treating thousands of patients. They cover diagnosis, treatment planning, and state-of-the-art application of pharmacology, psychotherapy, skill-building, family system and environmental interventions - for both simple and complex cases. The scales and worksheets in this Guide were developed to efficiently facilitate assessment and management. The Editor is an international leader in the field from the Clinical and Research Program in Adult ADHD at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and Harvard Medical School, which has made pioneering and highly cited contributions to the understanding of ADHD. This Guide is a definitive, indispensable resource for all health providers who wish to optimize their approach to adult patients with ADHD.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.