Fish celebrates the versatility, healthfulness, and ease of preparation of fish and shellfish in more than 120 delicious recipes. Five chapters are organized by flavor profile, including American, Bistro, Latin, East and South Asian, and North African/Mediterranean. Each recipe is grouped into a set matching a main course of fish or shellfish with a complementary grain, pasta, salad, or vegetable. Fish encompasses all of the best techniques for cooking seafood perfectly, including grilling, roasting, salt-crusting, and wok-braising, and all dishes feature sustainable seafood. These exciting recipes make the most of one of the world's healthiest proteins, demystifying it and suggesting a year's worth of meals for cooks of all skill levels.
Pork celebrates the versatility and utter deliciousness of pork in more than 120 tempting recipes. Five chapters are organized by flavor profile, including American, Bistro, Latin, Chinese and Japanese, and South and Southeast Asian. Each recipe is grouped into a set, matching a main course of pork with a complementary grain, pasta, salad, or vegetable. This cookbook encompasses a wide range of techniques for expertly cooking many popular and surprising cuts of pork, from braising, sautéing, roasting, barbecuing, and stewing to serving it encased in soft, warm pasta, buns, or tortillas. Featuring a year's worth of meals for all occasions, Pork will have cooks of all skill levels salivating.
Poulet is more than just a cookbook dedicated to chicken: it is an ode to this worldwide favorite. More than 50 thoughtful recipes cover the globe to breathe new life into the well-loved chicken supper. Five chapters are organized by flavor profile American, Bistro, Latin, East and South Asian, and North African/Mediterranean to bring to the table wherever you live. Each recipe is organized into a set matching a main course of chicken with a complementary grain, salad, vegetable, or bread. Author Cree LeFavour's sophistication and humor, coupled with wine, cocktail, and beer suggestions, spark a new appreciation of a time-honored favorite.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.