- Table View
- List View
Spilled worms and a snagged hook threaten to ruin Jake's fishing trip. He wants to have fun with his father. But what if there are no fish to bring home for dinner? Although he makes some mistakes at first, Jake spends a wonderful day fishing with his father, then enjoying a very special fish dinner. Picture descriptions present.
Jake wants to help Mother and Father with the chores so they can go to the beach for the day. As he tries to help out, a series of mishaps leaves him feeling frustrated and useless.
Jake is happy because it is his birthday. He knows it is his day to be the center of attention. Focusing on himself, however, causes him to spoil his own birthday party. Jake's family helps him see that sharing his birthday is a better choice. Picture descriptions present.
Jake's great at drawing. He runs fast and climbs high. But he strikes out at baseball. What will it take for Jake to smack that ball into outfield? Picture descriptions included.
Jake's scared to be in his new room alone. He turns on a light. He cuddles with his stuffed animals. But he still can't sleep. Can Jake discover the one thing that will help? Picture descriptions present.
"See my bright red cowboy boots? I wear them every day. I wear them when I eat, and I wear them when I play." Celebrate your child's God-given gifts and talents with My Cowboy Boots, a fun, rhyming story about a little girl and her favorite red cowboy boots. Although she wears them every day, she never forgets to ask her "mama" if it's okay. Filled with fun, colorful illustrations that will delight your imaginative two- to four-year-old, My Cowboy Boots is designed to encourage individuality and independence in children, while reinforcing obedience. Plus, your little one can learn the days of the week too. Through imaginative and innovative products, Zonderkidz is feeding young souls. This book includes a special "Mom's Moment" insight from MOPS International (Mothers of Preschoolers)--the people who know what mothering and children are all about! Picture descriptions included.
A Lesson in Friendship Otter can't seem to stop sneezing! But he only sneezes when he's with his best friend. Owl. Is this the end of their friendship?
A Lesson in Patience Otter and Owl have a sailboat. But no matter how hard they blow, the sails won't fill with wind. Who does have the power to make the sailboat go? Picture descriptions present.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.