Finally, the solution to Aesop's age-old question:Who will bell the cats? Mouse and his friend, Brown Bat, are determined to get outof the basement and into the banquet hall to jointhe fun and frolicking there. But escape won't be easy with the cats blockingtheir efforts . . . It will take many attempts and a surprisingsolution for Mouse and Bat to succeed. Cynthia von Buhler's enchanted upstairs/downstairsworld shows readers the rewards of determination, bravery,and creativity-and reminds them of the uncomplicatedpower of kindness.
All tigers and tabbies, calicos and strays, kittens and cats, need love. And trust. They want things just so. And, sometimes, they do not want to come inside. But a little patience and a little attention can make all the difference . . .Here's a loving tribute to feline companionship, sure to warm human and kitty hearts-because cat company is worth waiting for!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.