- Table View
- List View
At Sleepy Hollow Elementary, everyone is getting into the spirit of the holidays but when the resident ghosts stir up trouble, Jeff, Nina, and Cassidy must find out what is wrong and set it right.
When Bailey Live comes to town, there are more than just the usual wrestlers around. One Viking Vince, lives in a boat shaped trailer, has a lot of gold and silver, and Televisons, and computers, for one person, and writes messages in runes. Could he maybe be a real viking not just for pretend in the ring?
The Bailey School Kids find out if their hairy camp director is really a werewolf.
There are some pretty weird grown-ups living in Bailey City, but can one of the candidates running for President of the US really be a werewolf?
In this sparkling Mermaid Tales adventure, can Kiki overcome her fears and enjoy her first-ever trip to the ocean's surface? The third graders at Trident Academy are traveling to the surface of the ocean for the first time ever for a "hugely" exciting activity: They're going to visit a pod of humpback whales! But Kiki is less than thrilled. In fact, she's scared from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. After all, the enormous creatures could swallow her (and maybe her entire class) in one giant gulp! Kiki's pals Shelly and Echo try to help shrink her fears, and when a new friend comes along--a very big, whale-size friend--Kiki's courage emerges, and the fun looms large.
There are some pretty weird grown-ups living in Bailey City. But could the new gym teacher really be a witch reciting rhyming spells? The Bailey School Kids are going to find out.
There are some pretty weird grownups living in Bailey City. But could the new librarian who has a long white beard and a magic wand really be Merlin, the great wizard from medieval times? The Bailey School Kids are going to find out! "I just realized that Mr. Merle's name sounds like Merlin," said Liza. Melody's eyes were big. "And his fish's name is Arthur, as in King Arthur!" "Maybe Mr. Merle is Merlin," Howie said. Liza and Melody gulped, but Eddie just laughed. "Wizards use magic to get whatever they want. Theydon't have to work in libraries shelving books. And they definitely don't need computers!"
From the book jacket: There are some pretty weird grownups living in Bailey City. But could the new assistant principal really be a wizard who wants to turn everyone at graduation intoan animal? The Bailey School Kids are going to find out! "Howie is not right," Eddie said. "A person cannot be turned into a bird and an assistant principal cannot be a wizard, especially when she's a girl. Mrs. Jhick is not a wizard and she can't make anybody do anything." "Oh, yeah?" Howie asked. "Then tell Melody she's a nincompoop!" "Gladly," Eddie said with a smirk. He turned to Melody. He opened his mouth. Nothing came out."See?" Howie said. "Mrs. Jhick cast a spell on you and now you can't insult your friends." Eddie put his hands on his cheeks. "This is horrible," Eddie gasped. "It's terrible. It's the end of the world. That wizette must be stopped!" RL3 007-010
There are some pretty weird grown-ups living in Bailey City. Could the hairy, fire-eating hula dancer at the Luau really be a wolfman? The Bailey City School kids are going to find out!
From the Book Jacket: There are some pretty weird grownups living in Bailey City. But could the new soccer coach really be a zombie haunting the soccer field? The Bailey School Kids are going to find out! "That old lady put a spell on Coach Graves and turned her into a zombie!" Melody said. Eddie grabbed Melody's arm and shook her. "I think you're the zombie and your brains have taken a permanent vacation." Liza and Melody broke into a fit of giggles. "Eddie's right." Lisa giggled. "After all, zombies don't play soccer."
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.