- Table View
- List View
What is it about cowboys that makes them so irresistible? Find out in this tantalizing collection of modern Western romances about those long, lean hunks in Stetsons and spurs who set all the gals' hearts ablaze. Bundle includes Killer Cowboy Charm, Court Me, Cowboy, The Rancher Takes a Family, Not Your Average Cowboy, Her Texan Temptation, The Last Cowboy, Hard Case Cowboy, The Cowboy Way, Every Inch a Cowboy and Cowboy Boss.
The End...or Just the Beginning?Gabe Miller's marriage ended so fast it had hardly begun. Which is why he couldn't quite believe his luck-or his "ex"-when she returned a few months later with the news that legally they were still husband and wife. And that the child she was carrying was his son.Gabe feared Marissa would bolt again, making a custody battle his only option-unless he could turn back the clock and woo her the way he should have during their whirlwind romance. But even with his boy's future at stake, mending fences with a woman-especially the one he loved-wasn't something the strong, silent type found easy to do....
Kerry Anne MacBride and her quirky family are a package deal-get one, you get them all. The high school art teacher is stubborn and fiercely protective of her kin, making her the absolute wrong woman for a straitlaced, hardheaded, by-the-books lawyer like Matt Lawrence, no matter how attracted she is to him. And anyway, now's not the time for distractions! Kerry has to focus on cleaning up the latest MacBride mess: a dilapidated amusement park her uncle just bought with the life savings of a bunch of senior citizens, including Matt's mom. To restore Rainbow's End, Kerry will need Matt's help-and the luck of the Irish-because even though they clash more often than bumper cars, Kerry and Matt are about to share the wildest ride of their lives!
Harlequin American Romance brings you four new all-American romances for one great price, available now! This Harlequin American Romance bundle includes Her Callahan Family Man by USA TODAY bestselling author by Tina Leonard, Marrying the Cowboy by Trish Milburn, The Surprise Holiday Dad by Jacqueline Diamond and Rancher at Risk by Barbara White Daille.If you love small towns and cowboys, watch out for 4 new Harlequin American Romance titles every month! Romance the all-American way!
The hero of Flagman's Folly has been gone more than a year. But he still stands between Ben Sawyer and what he desires most-Dana Wright, the love of Ben's life.When soldier Paul Wright left for the last time, he made his best friend promise to look after his wife and kids. Ben-good, steady Ben-is honoring that promise. And it's burning him up inside.Because Dana is shutting Ben out. She wants him-so much-but she can't afford to give in. If she does, she'll spill her secret, and the betrayal will hurt everyone she cares about-her children, who loved their daddy; her town, which loves its hero; and Ben, who loved his friend. She'll do anything to protect her secret-even give up her second chance at happiness.
A Fresh Start After the loss of his family in a tragic accident, Ryan Malloy has been given one last chance to change his life. His boss sends him to Flagman's Folly, New Mexico, to run his ranch, but unfortunately, Ryan's troubled attitude lands him in hot water with the locals, especially the ranch's manager, Lianne Ward. Deaf since birth, Lianne has never let her disability define who she is. But, she's yet to meet a man who treats her as an equal. Ryan seems different...that is, when they're not butting heads over the ranch's new school for disadvantaged boys. Forced to work together, Lianne and Ryan discover an unexpected attraction beneath their quarreling. But will Ryan's painful past drive them apart...permanently?
Sam Robertson's life just changed. In one short day, he found out that he's a daddy; that his beautiful little girl, Becky, is deaf; and that her aunt, sign language teacher Kayla Ward, intends to fight him for custody. There are plenty of reasons Sam shouldn't fall for Kayla. A city girl like her has no place on his ranch, particularly when she's his ex-wife's gorgeous sister. But thanks to the judge's orders, Sam's spending a lot of time with Kayla, trying to give Becky the stable home she's never known. Despite their ongoing custody battle, Sam and Kayla's love for Becky brings them closer than they ever expected, and Sam knows that no matter who wins in court, he could still lose-Kayla or his daughter.
When Caleb Cantrell left home as a dirt-poor teenager, he never thought he'd return as a wealthy rodeo star.As a matter of fact, he didn't think he'd return at all. The accident changed all that. It ended his career, nearly ended his life and rekindled a bitterness he thought he'd left in the dust long ago.To rebuild, Caleb has to go back to where it all began-back to Flagman's Folly, New Mexico, and back to his high-school sweetheart, Tess LaSalle. But a ten-year-old secret stands between them, one that could hurt everyone Tess loves, especially her daughter...their daughter...the one Caleb never knew existed.No rodeo ever required the courage Caleb needs now-to forgive, to forget and to start over again...if it's not already too late.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.