- Table View
- List View
In the second collection of The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World, bestselling author Damian Ryan presents an international showcase of the most successful digital marketing campaigns in recent history.Full of behind-the-scenes insights into campaign strategy, implementation and results, it explores how businesses and agencies large and small have harnessed social media, blogs, video, email, mobile and search to boost their brand and attract customers. Covering a wide range of world-class, award-winning campaigns including Redbull and Stratos, Evian's 31 ways to live young, and Students Beans' Freshers' Field, The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World is an inspirational showcase of digital creativity and a must-read for everyone working in marketing and advertising.
The world of digital media is changing at a phenomenal pace. Constantly evolving technologies, and the way people are using them, are transforming not just how we access our information but how we interact and communicate with one another on a global scale.Understanding Digital Marketing is a practical, no-nonsense guide to digital marketing channels and strategy. Clear, informative and entertaining it will help readers to:. Understand and choose online marketing channels to get their products and services to market with detailed chapters on: search; email; social media; mobile; performance marketing; online PR and content marketing. Understand the origins of digital marketing; the scale of the current online marketplace and its unfolding opportunities; and the trends that are shaping its future. Achieve the competitive edge to keep them ahead of the packOne of the bestselling books in the industry, this third edition has been thoroughly revised throughout with more chapters and a deeper, more advanced level of expertise in core areas such as search, analytics, online PR and content marketing.Essential reading for both practitioners and students alike, and including in-depth insider accounts of digital marketing successes from brands including Harley-Davidson, Help for Heroes, Mercadolibre and the UEFA Europa League, Understanding Digital Marketing provides readers with tools to utilize the power of the internet to take their company wherever they want it to go.
Digital marketing now represents 25% of the marketing spend in the UK and this is predicted to move to 50% or higher within the next three years. Understanding Digital Marketing looks at the world of digital marketing: how it got started, how it got to where it is today, and where the thought leaders in the industry believe it is headed in the future. This authoritative title demonstrates how to harness the power of digital media and use it to achieve the utmost success in business, now and in the future.Understanding Digital Marketing deals with every key topic in detail, including:search marketing,social media, Google, mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, e-mail marketing, customer engagement and digital marketing strategies. Essential reading for both practitioners and students alike, and including real-world examples of digital marketing successes and expert opinions, Understanding Digital Marketing provides you with tools to utilize the power of the internet to take your company wherever you want it to go.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.