- Table View
- List View
<div xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><p>Get deep insights into Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 with this hands-on guide. You get a bottom-up view of the platform architecture and task-oriented guidance for building applications. Includes code samples in Microsoft Visual C#\xae and XML.</p></div>
Focus in on the internals of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 platform with this in-depth, straightforward reference. You get expert insights, task-oriented guidance, and extensive code samples to help you master the intricacies of building robust, enterprise content management applications. Discover how to: Build application pages and site pages Develop and deploy reusable Web parts to enable customization and personalization Exploit Windows SharePoint APIs to deploy Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX components Use XML and Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML) to create provisioning components Design and implement custom document libraries Use Windows Workflow Foundation to create applications that automate business process Create Site Definitions to aggregate components and package them for deployment Implement Code Access Security, Trust Levels, authentication, and authorization PLUS--Get Microsoft Visual C# and XML code samples on the Web
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.